Nanda Devi (2nd highest peak of Indian Himalayas), Hati-Ghodiparvat, Kamet, Barmal, Trishuli, Dronagiri, Mana Peak, Neelkanta, Bethartoli, Hanuman Peak, Changbang, Kalanka, Nandaghunti, Nandakot, etc. Winter Kuari Pass Trek (Tea house Himalayan trek) Kuaripass winter trek / Indian Himalayas Curzon's trail / Outer Nandadevi Trek , snow trekking,
Winter kuaripaas Trekking
Winter Kuari Pass Trek (Tea house Himalayan trek) – 2017 - Kuaripass winter trek / Indian Himalayas Curzon's trail / Outer Nandadevi Trek , snow trekking
(4 Days /5 Night )
|Location||: North India|
|Altitude||: Kuari Pass|
|Climate||: Unpredictable Max 20 degree C to Min. -12 degree Celsius|
|Beliefs||: Hindu, Garhwali|
|Season||:March, April,May –September, October|
|Clothing||: Woolen clothing|
|Trip length:||: 4Days /5 Night|
|Grade||: Soft to Moderate|
|Starts at||: Joshimath|
|Ends at||: Joshimath|
|Accommodation||:Lodge, Home stay, Tents (on trekking days)|
|Transportation||: Tapovan –Joshimath or Auli to Joshimath|
|Meals||: Breakfast, lunch and dinner|
Upon arrival at Joshimath Bus stop meet our representative and transfer and check-into the Himalayan Abode Homestay. Time permitting, evening free to explore the area. Dinner and overnight stay at Himalayan Abode Homestay, Joshimath. .
|Accommodation||: Himalayan Abode Homestay,Joshimath. (www.thehimalayanabode.com)|
After breakfast, drive up from Joshimath to Tapovan (15 km drive). Visit natural hot water sulphur springs at Tapovan.From Tapovan, start trekking to Karchhivillage (7 kmtrek, Approx 5-6 hrs). Along the trail, see magnificent peaks including Nanda Devi (2nd highest peak of Indian Himalayas) Hati-Ghodiparvat, Kamet, Barmal, Trishuli, Dronagiri, Mana Peak, Neelkanta, Bethartoli, Hanuman Peak, Changbang, Kalanka, Nandaghunti, Nandakot, etc. You retire for the day with dinner and overnight stay in a Tea House .
|Accommodation||: Tea House, Karchhi village|
After breakfast, trek from Karchhivillage to Khulara. This walk is through the pine and cedar forests. On the way, see beautiful lake Tali. The area surrounding lake Tali is lush green grazing grasslands for Himalayan sheep and cattle. The astonishing views of mighty Himalayan peaks continue to mesmerize.After reaching Khulara, trek ahead upto KuariPass and then towards Tugasi village. (Total 13 kmtrek today, Approx 6-7 hrs).Dinner and overnight stay in a Tea House in Tugasi village. .
|Accommodation||: Tea House, Tugasi village|
After breakfast, start downhill trek from Tugasivillage to Dhak. You can see natural sulphur springs, Himalayan village, agriculture fields on the way. (6 km trek, approx. 3-4 hrs). Lunch on the trail.At Dhak, a private vehicle will await your arrival. Drive from Dhak to Joshimath (15 km drive) and return to comforts of Himalayan Abode Homestay, Joshimath for dinner and overnight stay.
|Accommodation||: Himalayan Abode Homestay, Joshimath|
Post early morning breakfast or packed breakfast, check-out and departures. Drop at Joshimath Bus stop in private vehicle. Trip ends.
- Being a winter trek, the weather will be cold, temperatures low or below freezing point and snow. Clients are advised to pack suitable winter clothing and footwear for winter/snow trek.
- Clients are advised to consult their physician and take suitable preventive medication (if prescribed) as a precaution for high altitude sickness.
- Trekking on any particular day may be aborted or cancelled in case of extreme / unfavourable weather conditions, keeping in mind safety of the clients. Trip leader’s decision on this will be final and binding on clients.
- All land transfers in air conditioned private vehicle from Joshimath to Joshimathas per itinerary
- 04 night accommodation on double sharing basis (2N in Himalayan Abode Homestay, Joshimath and 2N in Tea Houses). Single supplement will be charged extra
- All meals (04 Breakfast, 03 Lunch, 04 Evening snack and 04 Dinner) as per itinerary
- Conservation permits and fees as applicable
- Trekking crew charges for fully escorted trek with fluent English speaking license-holder local trekking guide
- Single supplement will cost additional INR 2,500 for the trip duration
- Travel Insurance or any other kind of insurance(Trekkers are advised to obtain applicable insurance on their own)
- Costs and expenses for medical treatment in case of evacuation or in case of any medical condition or emergency or otherwise for any reason
- Hire charges for porters/mules for trekking soft luggage for clients
- Charges for evening sightseeing in Joshimath
- Meals other than B,L,S,D as indicated in the itinerary or charges for mineral water, other beverages or drinks
- Any expense of personal nature or any gifts, tips or donations
- Any drinks, tips, gifts for the guide, porter, driver, etc
- Any other cost or expense which is not specifically included in the price inclusion