Arrive at Auli in your own vehicle.Evening free to relax and acclimatize. Dinner and overnight stay at Auli.
Schedule of batches – Januaryto March 2021 season*
|Batches||January 2021||February 2021||March 2021|
|Batch 1||2nd to 7th #subject to adequate snow||6th to 11th||6th to 11th|
|Batch 2||3rd to 8th #subject to adequate snow||7th to 12th||7th to 12th|
|Batch 3||9th to 14th||13th to 18th||13th to 18th|
|Batch 4||10th to 15th||14th to 19th||14th to 19th|
|Batch 5||16th to 21st||20th to 25th||20th to 25th|
|Batch 6||17th to 22nd||21st to 26th||21st to 26th|
|Batch 7||23rd to 28th||27th to 4thMarch||27th to 1st April #subject to adequate snow|
|Batch 8||24th to 29th||28th to 5thMarch||28th to 2nd April #subject to adequate snow|
|Batch 9||30th to 4th February||-||-|
|Batch 10||31st to 5th February||-||-|
Basic Level Ski Course (2021 season – Deluxe Package) 5 Nights, 6 Days (ex-Auli or ex-Haridwar)
|Ex-Auli||Ex-Auli: Rs. 30,500 (Rs. Thirty Thousand Five Hundred only) per person, on twin sharing basis #Minimum 02 pax required for guaranteed ex-Auli batch|
|Ex-Haridwar*||Ex- Haridwar: Rs. 35,500 (Rs. Thirty Five Thousand Five Hundred only) per person, on twin sharing basis #Minimum 04 pax required for guaranteed ex-Haridwar departure|
- All land transfers in shared private vehicle for ex-Haridwar package (Innova for 4 to 5 pax and Tempo Traveller for 6 to 12 pax, subject to rules issued by State authorities in relation to Covid-19)
- 05 night deluxe accommodation on twin sharing basis in Auli. 1 room on triple sharing basis if the group size is an odd number. [For family group, maximum 02 kids (below 10 years of age only) can be accommodated in a room with Rs 1,500 extra charge per child (below 10 yrs), per day, towards meals, bedding, skiing/snow activities]
- Veg & egg meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening snacks and Dinner as per itinerary (from Dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 6). Non-veg meal is only available for dinner at additional cost of Rs. 300 per person, per dinner.
- Rental for basic ski equipment (ie one pair of ski, ski poles and snow boots will be provided) .
- Two round tickets of chair car per person to be used between Day 3 and Day 4 of itinerary.
- Four tickets of Auli Ski Lift per person to be used between Day 3 and Day 4 of itinerary.
- Charges and fees for experienced local ski instructor (1 instructor for upto 8pax).
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) at currently applicable rate (5%)
- Travel from City of Origin to trip start point (Auli or Haridwar) as you opt and back
- Transport in exclusive private vehicle. We can arrange for exclusive private transport ex-Haridwar/Rishikesh/ Dehradun separately
- Accommodation in Haridwar/Deheraun/Rishikesh. We can arrange this at extra cost
- Travel Insurance or any other kind of insurance(participants are advised to obtain applicable insurance on own)
- Any accommodation, travel or transport (any change or upgrade) outside of itinerary for any reason
- Costs and expenses for medical treatment in case of evacuation or in case of any medical condition or emergency or otherwise for any reason
- Single occupancy will be charged extra (Rs. 10,000 per person, for ex-Auli).
- For family group, maximum 02 kids (below 10 years of age only) can be accommodated in a room. Extra charge of Rs 1,500 per child (below 10 yrs) per day will be payable towards meals, bedding, skiing/snow activities.
- Instructor fee for personalized instructor (Rs 2,000 per day, per instructor).
- Clients may opt for snow-boarding instead of skiing on a particular day (at Rs. 1,500 per person per day additional cost) only if such request is made one day in advance.
- Rental for additional ski equipment (eg ski suit, gloves, snow goggles, snowboard, etc). Such equipment is available on hire.
- Tickets for Joshimath-Auli-Joshimathropeway or charges for extra Auli Ski Lift or extra Auli Chair Car ride.
- Charges for evening sightseeing in Joshimath.
- Meals other than veg & egg B,L,S,D as indicated in the itinerary or charges for mineral water, other beverages or drinks (Non-veg option is only available for dinner at additional cost of Rs. 300 per person, per dinner).
- Any bills/expense of personal nature or any gifts, sightseeing, tips, donations, helicopter ride charges, etc.
- Any drinks, gifts, tips for the instructors, etc.
- Any other cost or expense which is not specifically included in the price inclusion.
- If cancelled before 15 days of start date – 85 % refund
- If cancelled within 15 days to 11 days of check-in – 50% Refund
- If cancelled within 10 days of check-in date – No Refund
- No refund of costs/any compensation if ski lessons are aborted or cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions, keeping in mind safety of the clients. Instructor’s decision on this will be final and binding on clients
Indicative list of preferred equipment and clothing suitable for the season and skiing/snowboarding activity:
(Expected minimum temperature in Aulimay be -4 to -8 degree Celsius below freezing point)
- 1. Ski pair*
- 2. Ski poles*
- 3. Snowboard*
- 4. Snow Shoes*
- 5. Ski Trousers*
- 6. Ski Jacket*
- 7. Ski Goggles*
- 8. Ski gloves*
- 9. Snow Cap*
- 10. Long sleeve shirts / T-shirts
- 11. Woolen trousers / think trousers
- 12. Thermal wear (top + bottom)
- 13. Sweater / Jacket / Cardigan
- 14. Fleece jacket / Shawl
- 15. Woolen hand gloves
- 16. Muffler / Woolen Cap / Ear Band
- 17. Woolen socks